It is for the information of B.Tech.(CSE, ECE, IT)2021 passing outbatch students that Coforge Ltd. (Erstwhile NIIT Technologies Ltd.), Noida (www.coforgetech.com), on-campus placement process will be held through online mode on 8th December 2020.
Company Profile:Coforge is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to transform at the intersect of unparalleled domain expertise and emerging technologies to achieve real-world business impact. A focus on very select industries, a detailed understanding of the underlying processes of those industries, and partnerships with leading platforms provide us a distinct vantage. We leverage AI, Cloud, and Insight-driven technologies, allied with our industry expertise, to transform client businesses into intelligent, high growth enterprises.
All eligible students shall note the following:-
- Venue: Online
- Date & Time of Drive: 8th December 2020
- Eligible Course/ Branches: B.Tech. (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Eligibility Criteria: 60% Throughout, Upto 01 backlog is allowed (must be all cleared at the time of joining)
- Position: Software Developer/Tester
- Job Location: Delhi/ NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Mumbai
- Joining: July 2021(tentative)
- Offered Package: Rs. 3.50 LPA
- Service Agreement: 24 Months (Amounting to INR 1.5 lacs)
- Selection Process: Online Technical Test, Technical Interview & HR Interview
- All the eligible students are expected to be available with an updated resume along with passport size photographs(both ears visible on a light background), college ID card, any govt. photo ID proof, DMCs / Certificates from 10thonwards(all in soft copy)along with them.
The eligible and interested students must apply online athttps://bit.ly/JMIT_Coforge and upload your updated resume in the following format: Branch_Name_RollNo. (only in PDF) up to 17.11.2020(No entries would be entertained thereafter).