It is for the information of B.Tech.(all branches) & MCA students with a background of Computer Science, Information Tech, Maths, and related branches 2021 passing out batch students that TCS has started the process of TNQT for 2021 passing out batch.
|Registration End Date||Online Test|
|17th October 2020||24th, 25th & 26th October 2020|
TCS Campus Test Process will be administered as part of the National Qualifier Test (NQT) conducted by TCS iON, Official Test Partner. The NQT Score secured by a student would be considered for the TCS Campus Hiring Process.
- TCS Campus Hiring for YOP 2021 is open for all Engineering Disciplines B.Tech / MCA
- Registrations are open on NQT Portal until 17th October 2020 ( https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/ ) for NQT scheduled on 24th/25th/26th October 2020
- Students are required to register on NQT Portal to get their Registration Number
- Post-registration, students could be batched on any of the above dates for taking up the NQT
- To be considered for the TCS Selection Process, candidates must register at the TCS Next Step Portal (https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/), specifying the NQT Registration number
- After the NQT, TCS Applicants’ NQT Score will be taken from TCS iON
- Basis the NQT Score, the shortlisting for the next round will be decided
- TCS Applicants’ who are toppers from NQT will be further given a chance for TCS Digital Selection Process
Kindly refer to the below link for eligibility criteria and further required details.