It is for the information of B.Tech.(ME) & MBA(HR, Finance & Marketing) 2019 passing out batch students that Sahib Pesticides & Seed Ltd., VPO Chaura, Tehsil Gharaunda, Distt. Karnal(www.sahibgroup.in), on campus placement process will be held at JMIT, Radaur on 27th December, 2018.
Company Profile : Inspired by the noble cause of serving Indian agriculture, SAHIB Group is a 25 year old company established by the visionary industrialist Mr. Subhash Khurana. SAHIB PESTICIDES engages in the technical manufacturing, formulation and marketing of agrochemical products – Insecticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, Plant Growth Regulators / Micro Nutrients. Under the adept guidance of Mr. Subhash Khurana and his 28 years of rich experience, SAHIB has evolved as a market leader in the growing agro-chemical industry of India over a period of time. SAHIB had introduced several chemical components that aim at good yields for the farming community. Products gifted with benefits for farmers had made SAHIB a success in the agro–chemical industry.
The eligible students shall note the following:-
1. Venue : Seminar Hall – ECE Deptt. – JMIT, Radaur
2. Reporting Date : 27th December, 2018
3. Reporting Time : FOR MBA – 09:00 A.M. & FOR ME – 01:15 P.M.
4. Eligible Course/Branches : B.Tech.(ME) & MBA(HR, Finance & Marketing)
5. Eligibility Criteria : 60% Throughout, upto 01 backlog is allowed
6. Position : Trainee Executive
7. Job Location : Gharaunda, Karnal
8. Offered Stipend : Rs. 12,000/- for ME & Rs. 15,000/- for MBA during 6 months training
9. Offered Package : Rs. 1.80 – 2.4 LPA
10. Joining : January, 2019(tentative)
11. Selection Process : Technical & Aptitude Written Test, G.D., Technical & HR Interview.
12. All the eligible students are expected to be in formal attire & carry two hard copies of their updated resume along with four passport size photographs(both ears visible on a light background), ID proof, DMCs / Certificates from 10th onwards(both original and photocopies) along with them.
The eligible and interested students must apply online at http://bit.ly/2Aru0Nt latest by 30th November, 2018.(No entries would be entertained thereafter).