It is for the information of MBA & BBA 2020 passing out batch students that McDonalds India, New Delhi (www.mcdonaldsindia.net), on-campus placement drive will be held at JMIT, Radaur on 06.02.2020.
Regarding Company:-McDonald’s is the leading global foodservice retailer with more than 32,000 local restaurants serving more than 58 million people in around 130 countries each day. In India, the brand is managed by two business entities. Connaught Plaza Restaurants Private Limited, led by Mr. Vikram Bakshi, JV Partner, and Managing Director, North & East India. Hard castle Restaurants Private Limited, led by Ms. Smita Jatia, Managing Director, South & West India.
All eligible students shall note the following:-
- Venue: Auditorium JMIT, Radaur
- Reporting Date & Time06.02.2020, 09:30 a.m.(sharp)
- Eligible Course/BranchesMBA & BBA
- Eligibility Criteria55% in current degree, without any backlog
- PositionManagement Trainee
- Job LocationPAN India
- JoiningJune/July 2020 (tentative)
- Offered StipendRs. 21623/-CTC per month+Mediclaim+Personal Accident Policy
- Offered PackagePackage will be revised after completion of training
- Selection ProcessPPT, Group Discussion, P.I.,On Job Evaluation (2 days at the store)
Final selection (store allocation)
- All the eligible students are expected tobe in formal attire & must carry two hard copies of their updated resume along with four passport size photographs(both ears visible on a light background), college ID card, any govt. photo ID proof, DMCs / Certificates from 10th onwards(both original and photocopies)along with them.
The eligible and interested students must apply online athttp://bit.ly/392mjgflatest by 04.02.2020(No entries would be entertained thereafter).
Dr. S.K. Garg