It is for the information of B.Tech.(all branches) 2019 passing out batch students that eLitmus Evaluation Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore(www.elitmus.com), on campus placement process will be held at JMIT, Radaur.
Company Profile : We are eLitmus – a company that has changed the destiny of more than half a million techies as well as a couple of hundred companies, over its 11 years of existence. We do this by continuously using very smart methodologies and at a fraction of resources (including people) of what our well-funded competitors have. We broke the proverbial glass ceiling without a venture firm backing us and without the typical first movers advantage. And we are glad to have helped tens of thousands of you to do exactly the same. A challenge is what we love to live up to, as a philosophy. Having accomplished what we had set out to do in 2005, we are now looking at our next challenge – the one that takes us to the next orbit, leverages our strengths and enables us to discover new pastures and untravelled roads.
The eligible students shall note the following:-
1. Venue JMIT, Radaur
2. Reporting Date & Time Will be intimated later
3. Eligible Course/Branch B.Tech.(all branches)
4. Eligibility Criteria 70% in 10th & 12th, No B.Tech. %age criteria
5. Position Business Associate
6. Job Location PAN India
7. Offered Stipend Rs. 12K during training
8. Offered Package Rs. 3.60 LPA
9. Date of Joining Immediate
10. Selection Process Online Test, Written Test(aptitude + problem solving) and Interview
Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates seeking a solid foundation and are willing to commit to 12 months of continued employment from the date of commencement of full-time employment need only apply.
The eligible and interested students must apply online at https://www.elitmus.com/jobs/32362 latest by 10th January, 2019(No entries would be entertained thereafter).
Complete Job description and eligibility criteria can be seen at https://www.elitmus.com/jobs/32362
The registration process is compulsory for all the interested students. Students need to complete the registration process today before 12 midnight.
· Stage 1: Online test to be conducted at college
· Stage 2 : All the students clearing stage 1 will be called to Delhi/ Dehradun for Stage 2
o There would be a written test (aptitude + problem solving)
o Students clearing written test will undergo Interviews
To attend the selection process, you need to follow the instructions mentioned below. Any deviation will make you ineligible. The instructions are complex on purpose as our job profile is also complex and challenging.
Registration Process: This is a 2-step process
(Read all the instructions carefully before registering. Applications with Insufficient / Incorrect details will NOT be entertained)
Step 1 : Create an eLitmus account
· Log on to www.elitmus.com. If you have an existing eLitmus account LOGIN & apply to jobs
(ELSE click on REGISTER)
o PS: creating a duplicate account will disqualify you straight away
· Fill in the Email ID, password and create an account
· Activate by clicking the link provided in the registration mail sent to your email account.
· Fill in the profile details including 10th marks, 12th marks, Graduation / Post Graduation aggregates (as mentioned in the placement records)
· Please Note
o In your highest degree section, please enter only pre-final marks. You can update the final marks after your course completion
o MCA students should fill details of both their graduation and post graduation
o All students should choose their university name under University drop-down list and college under college drop down list in their highest degree (UG or PG).
Step 2 : Apply for eLitmus
· Log in to your eLitmus account
· Go to this link; https://www.elitmus.com/jobs/32362
· Read the Job Ad and click on ‘Proceed to verify data’
· Click on ‘Apply’
· All the students need to complete the registration process today before 12 midnight .
· Eligible students will receive the Invitation code for taking online test at least 3 hours prior to test
· Candidates with good pH score can expect direct calls for Stage 2.