It is for the information of B.Tech. (ME) 2020 passing out batch students that DAIKIN, INDIA Industrial Training Program selection process will be held at JMIT, Radaur on 18th & 19th April, 2019.
The eligible students shall note the following:-
1. Venue Seminar Hall, ME, Department, JMIT, Radaur
2. Reporting Date & Time 18th & 19th April, 2019, 09:30A.M.(sharp)
3. Eligible Course/Branches B.Tech.- ME (6th Semester)
4. Tentative dates of training Starting from June 3 to July 15 ‘19
5. Training Area HVAC
6. Training Schedule
Week 1 ~ 3: 3-weeks Theory + Practical Learning (at ACDC- Daikin’s state-of-the-art Training Center, Neemrana, Rajasthan). Students lodging + food would be FOC.
Week 4 ~ 6: 3-weeks Field Deputation (at various branches with their Sales/Service Engineers on real-time projects/sites). Students need to arrange their own accommodation, food & travel.
7. Selection Process Online Technical Test on 18th April 2019
Group Discussion & Personal Interview on 19th April 2019
8. All the eligible students are expected to be in formal attire & must carry two hard copies of their updated resume along with four passport size photographs(both ears visible on a light background), college ID card, any govt. photo ID proof, DMCs / Certificates from 10th onwards(both original and photocopies) along with them.
On completion, students would be provided a Certificate of Completion by Daikin India.
The Industrial Training shall be Free of Cost (FOC).
Also, at the end of the 3-week training at ACDC, students who score exceptionally well will be given a chance to go for paid internships.
Project reports prepared by students during the remaining three weeks of branch deputation will be further evaluated, for issuing PPOs to the best of best.