MCDONALD’S INDIA , JOINT CAMPUS PLACEMENT DRIVE
It is for the information of BBA & B.Com( only for Travel Tourism/Hospitality Management) 2017 passing out batch students that McDonald’s India(North), New Delhi(www.mcdonaldsindia.net), joint campus placement process will be held at JMIT, Radaur on 16th January, 2017.
Company Profile : McDonald’s™ is the leading global food service retailer with more than 32,000 local restaurants serving more than 58 million people in around 130 countries each day.
In India, the brand is managed by two business entities…
Connaught Plaza Restaurants Private Limited, led by Mr. Vikram Bakshi, JV Partner and Managing Director, North & East India. Hardcastle Restaurants Private Limited, led by Ms. Smita Jatia, Managing Director, South & West India.
The eligible students shall note the following:-
1. Venue Auditorium – JMIT Radaur
2. Reporting Date & Time 16th January, 2017, 10:15 a.m.(sharp)
3. Eligible Course/Branch BBA & B.Com(only for Travel Tourism/Hospitality Management)
4. Eligibility Criteria 55% in current degree
5. Batch 2017 Passing out
6. Position Management Trainee
7. Job Location Anywhere in North India
8. Offered Package Rs. 15700/- per month + Mediclaim + Personal Accident Policy
(Salary will be revised after 7 months, CTC would be 2.52 LPA)
5 Days a week and 9 Hours a day
9. Selection Process:-
b) Group Discussion
c) On Job Evaluation (2 days at store)
d) Final selection (store allocation)
10. All the eligible students are expected to be in formal attire & carry two hard copies of their updated resume along with four passport size photographs(both ears visible on a light background), ID proof, DMCs / Certificates from 10th onwards(both original and photocopies) along with them.
The respective Heads/TPOs are requested to inform all the eligible students of 2017 passing out batch accordingly and forward the list of participating students (as per attached format) at email@example.com latest by 13th January, 2017 before 1:00 pm positively.
Dr. S.K. Garg