It is for the information of B.Tech.(CSE, ECE, ELE, IT, ME), M.Tech.(CSE, ECE, ME) & MCA(with B.sc./BCA/B.Com/BA with math statistics background) 2018 passed out batch students that the TCS is starting off campus hiring Engineers for 2018 passed out batch.
- a)Minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above first attempt in 10th, 12th, Graduation & Post Graduation.
- b)All academic courses should be full time.
- c)No extended education in any academic course.
- d)No pending backlogs.
- e)Maximum upto 24 months break/gap in education is permissible for valid reasons only.
- f)Not more than 3 years of work experience.
- g)Test Sections : Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Programming Concepts & Coding
|Registration Starts||Registration Closes||Hall Ticket Issue Date||Exam Date||Join TCS|
|16.10.2018||05.11.2018||09.11.2018||13.11.2018||1st Week of Dec.-18 Onwards|
About TCS Off Campus Drive – Batch of 2018
The objective of this drive is to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business 4.0® Strategy. Being a leader in the digital transformation space, we are happy to invite bright minds from across the country to explore the world of digital opportunities with TCS.
Please Note:- Students do not have to incur any cost to register for TCS Off Campus Drive.
Test venue details will be shared by TCS directly to the registered students.
Note:- For complete information(eligibility criteria, registration details etc.) please go to the following link –http://bit.ly/TCSOffCampus2018