We have a vision not to increase the quantity of degree holders but to produce skilled graduates with quality education to enable them to be a productive part of the Indian economy.
We have taken initiative and established advanced labs with skilled resources for students as centres of excellence. Following are the centres of excellence running:
Robotics – Elect. & Comm. Engg.
- 1. Module I: Arduino UNO to learn and apply various experiments
- 2. Module II: Projects using controllers like AVR, PIC etc.
- 3. Module III: Raspberry-pi etc. to implement various projects
- 4. Students workshops for sharing experiences with juniors
Daikin Air Conditioning – Mech. Engg.
- 1. To provide skilled Technocrats.
- 2. Exposure of advanced technologies in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) field.
- 3. Skill enhancement of Technicians in the market.
Industrial Instrumentation & Automation – Elect. Engg. (Equipped by Rockwell Automation, Inc.)
- 1. PLC Programming
- 2. SCADA
- 3. HMI Programming
- 4. Process Instrumentation & Industrial Automation
- 1. Collaboration – IIT Delhi
- 2. Scientific Research and exposure
- 3. To extend, improve, integrate, refine and assist the experimental learning.
Texas Instruments Innovation Center Lab (TIIC) – Elect. & Comm. Engg.
- 1. Internet of Things (IoT)
- 2. Analog Systems Ultra Low Power Microcontroller (16-Bit)
- 3. ARM Cortex Design Microcontroller (32-Bit)
Information & Communication Technology Skill Lab- Personality Development Department
- 1. Modern Digitized Language Lab
- 2. The State-of-Art Audio-Visual equipments to help in imparting language skills to enhance communication & soft skills development activities.