It is for the information of 2020 passing out batch students that Indus App Bazaar, Noida (https://www.indusos.com/careers/), on campus (online) placement drive is scheduled on 1st Week of July, 2020.
Regarding Company:-India’s Largest Indigenous App Store with more than 60mn users. Indus App Bazaar is an offering from Indus OS, a home-grown technology brand building content and commerce platform for users to discover and consume digital content & services in the language of their choice. Indus App Bazaar is an alternative Android based app store designed with innovations in localization, simplicity, user personalization and performance optimization. The platform provides multi-lingual support for users, in English as well as 12 Indian languages-Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Malayalam, Kannada, Punjabi, Odia, Assamese, and Bengali.
All eligible students shall note the following:-
1. Venue Will be informed to short listed students by the company
2. Date of Drive 1st week of July, 2020 (01.07.2020, tentative)
3. Eligible Course/Branches MBA & B.Tech. (CSE, IT) (Please see detailed position wise eligibility)
4. Eligibility Criteria No %age criteria, without any backlog
5. Position Content Writing, Operation Management-MBA
Product Analyst Intern (Sales)-, MBA/B.Tech.(CSE, IT)
6. Job Location Noida (Post Covid)
7. Joining 1st Week of July, 2020 (tentative)
8. Offered Stipend Rs. 15K during 06 months training period
9. Offered Package Upto Rs. 4.00 LPA (depending upon performance)
10. Selection Process Online Test & Video Interview
11. All the eligible students are expected to be in formal attire & must carry two hard copies of their updated resume along with four passport size photographs(both ears visible on a light background), college ID card, any govt. photo ID proof, DMCs / Certificates from 10th onwards(both original and photocopies) along with them.
The eligible and interested students must apply online at https://bit.ly/3i8sgho upto 05:00 p.m. on 29.06.2020 (No entries would be entertained thereafter).