Total no. of alumni associated till August 2018 : 2688
Alumni association of this institute was established at JMIT Radaur in 1999. Alumni meet is regularly scheduled at Delhi & JMIT, Radaur. Institute is having its own Facebook group named “JMIT Alumni” with more than 2700 members.
The institute is located in an area, which abounds in small-scale and medium scale industries and the students who hail from this area have a preference for raising similar enterprises. The institute is aware that 45 of its alumni have become full-fledged entrepreneurs.
Message for Alumni
It’s our privilege and delight in connecting with you. We know you all have reached great heights in your career. This is precisely the time to share a toast of your success with your Alma-mater and help us in fostering a placement enhancing process.
Kindly contribute in whatever way you can: industrial visits, guest lectures, hands on workshop, internships, employee referrals, placement drives in-campus and off-campus.
Let us rebuild JMIT with your new ideas. Come and visit the institute to see the difference and be a part of it.
The following are the objectives of JMIT Alumni Association:
1) To promote, encourage and initiate friendly relations among all members of the association viz-a-viz the institute.
2) To project the image of JMIT in India & abroad and enhance its reputation.
3) To generate a Brain Bank of the professionals from amongst its members and provide its services for the benefit of their alma mater, in particular and the society, in general.
4) To institute running shields, trophies and to award medals, to promote the academic, sports and cultural life at their alma mater.
5) To honor its distinguished alumni.
6) To keep local chapters informed about the activities of the association and seek their assistance in promoting its objectives.
7) To invite the alumni and their family members to visit JMIT.
Total placements through efforts of alumni: 14
1) Sopra Steria : 05
2) Spice Labs : 07
3) Asahi Glasses : 01
4) NEC Technologies : 01